Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Intrasan pH Oral
Intrasan pH Oral – A concentrating acidifying formulation containing mixtures of the most beneficial acids.
Conditions for use
For oral administration.
Bottle of 1L, 5L.
Acetic acid, Formic acid, Lactic acid, Propionic acid, Citric acid.
Poultry: 0.5-1 liter per 1000 liters of drinking water for several days.
Swine: 0.5-1 liter per 1000 liters of drinking water for several days.
Piglets: 0.5 liter per 1000 liters of drinking water for several days.
Cleaning the water system: 0.25-0.5 liter per 1000 liters of drinking waters for several days.
- Contributes to the reduction of pathogenic bacteria.
- Supports the normal bacterial flora.
- Lowers the pH of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Contributes to the improvement of the digestibility of feed,
- Supports the activation of digestive enzymes.
- Contributes to the improvement of the production indicators.
- Simple administration through drinking water.
There are no reviews yet.