Conditions for use
For oral administration .
Bottle of 50ml, 100ml, 1L.
Vitamin A (retinol palmitate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol acetate), Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin K3, D-Panthenol, Folic acid, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Cystine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophane, Tyrosine, Valine, Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Zinc.
Calves, goats and sheep: 1 ml per 20 kg body weight for 3-5 days.
Cattle: 1 ml per 40 kg body weight for 3-5 days.
Poultry and swine: 1 liter per 2000 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Supportive during stress.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Contributes to an optimal function of the reproductive system.
- Improves egg and meat quality.
- Stimulates muscle growth.
- Contributes to optimal milk production.
- Recommended for animals in high demanding-production stages.
- Simple administration through drinking water.
1000ml, 100ml, 50ml
There are no reviews yet.