Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Intracal-P Drench – A liquid product for cattle, which supplement calcium and phosphorus deficiency.
Conditions for use
For oral administration in cattle.
Bottle of 500ml.
Dicalcium phosphate, Calcium chloride, Phosphorus, Magnesium.
For extra cow support it is optional to administer 1 bottle Intracal-P Drench 12 hours before calving.
Fertility support: 1 bottle directly into the mouth 3 to 4 weeks before mating.
Post-partum: 1 bottle directly into the mouth immediately after calving, a second bottle may be repeated after 10 hours.
Depressed appetite: 1 bottle daily directly into the mouth, until appetite recovers.
- Corrects calcium and phosphorus deficiencies.
- Contributes to the prevention of milk fever and downer syndrome.
- Contains fast release and slow release calcium sources.
- Contributes to a better start in lactation.
- Contributes to the prevention of postpartum paresis and retained placenta.
- Supports the fertility.
- Contributes to reduced number of veterinary interventions in the near calving period.
- Simple administration through the mouth.
There are no reviews yet.