Conditions for use
For oral administration in cattle.
Bottle of 500ml.
Dicalcium phosphate, Calcium chloride, Phosphorus, Magnesium.
For extra cow support it is optional to administer 1 bottle Intracal-P Drench 12 hours before calving.
Fertility support: 1 bottle directly into the mouth 3 to 4 weeks before mating.
Post-partum: 1 bottle directly into the mouth immediately after calving, a second bottle may be repeated after 10 hours.
Depressed appetite: 1 bottle daily directly into the mouth, until appetite recovers.
- Corrects calcium and phosphorus deficiencies.
- Contributes to the prevention of milk fever and downer syndrome.
- Contains fast release and slow release calcium sources.
- Contributes to a better start in lactation.
- Contributes to the prevention of postpartum paresis and retained placenta.
- Supports the fertility.
- Contributes to reduced number of veterinary interventions in the near calving period.
- Simple administration through the mouth.