Conditions for use
For oral administration.
Bottle of 10ml, 240ml, 960ml.
Tilmicosin (tilmicosin phosphate).
Calves: Twice daily, 1 ml per 20 kg body weight via (artificial) milk for 3-5 days.
Poultry: 300 ml per 1000 liters of drinking water (75 ppm) for 3 days.
Swine: 800 ml per 1000 liters of drinking water (200 ppm) for 5 days.
Note: Medicated drinking water or (artificial) milk should be prepared fresh every 24 h. To ensure a correct dosage, the concentration of the product should be adjusted to the actual fluid intake.
Calves : 42 days.
Broilers : 12 days.
Turkeys : 19 days.
Swine : 14 days.
Note: Administration to poultry producing eggs for human consumption or to animals intended for breeding purposes.
- Hypersensitivity or resistance to tilmicosin.
- Concurrent administration of other macrolides or lincosamides.
- Administration to animals with an active microbial digestion or to equine or caprine species.
- Parenteral administration, especially in porcine species.
- Administration to poultry producing eggs for human consumption or to animals intended for breeding purposes.
- During pregnancy and lactation, use only after a risk/benefit assessment by a veterinarian.
10ml, 240ml, 960ml
There are no reviews yet.