Conditions for use
For oral administration.
Bottle of 50ml, 100ml, 500ml, 1L.
Vitamin A (retinol palmitate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol acetate), Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (riboflavine sodium phosphate), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Vitamin K3, D-Panthenol, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Cystine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophane, Tyrosine, Valine.
Calves, goats and sheep: 1 ml per 5-10 kg body weight for 3-5 days.
Cattle: 1 ml per 10-20 kg body weight for 3-5 days.
Poultry and swine: 1 liter per 500-1000 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Supportive during stress.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Contributes to an optimal function of the reproductive system.
- Improves egg and meat quality.
- Stimulates muscle growth.
- Contributes to optimal milk productions.
- Recommended for animals in high demanding-production stages.
- Simple administration through drinking water.
1000ml, 100ml, 500ml, 50ml
There are no reviews yet.