Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Limoxin Spray 25 – Oxytetracycline belongs to the group of tetracyclines and acts bacteriostatic against many Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
Conditions for use
For cutaneous use.
Spray can of 200ml.
Oxytetracycline hydrochloride (2.5%).
Spray one or two times a day from a distance of 15-20 cm.
- Hypersensitivity to tetracyclines.
- Administer to animals with a seriously impaired renal and/or hepatic function.
- Concurrent administration on penicillins, cephalosporins, quinolones and cycloseine.
- Do not spray in or around the eyes.
- Do not incinerate or puncture the spray can.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.